Junior Health Scholars
Welcome to the COPE Junior Health Scholars Application!
By selecting apply, you will be guided through the following required tasks:
- Application: Complete a series of basic questions about yourself, as well as complete your application essay questions. Essay questions must be between 300 and 500 words. They include:
- Prompt #1: What do you think makes a good health care provider? What qualities must one possess? Please write a well-developed response in the space provided.
- Prompt #2: How does the Health Scholar program fit into your overall career goal?
- Prompt #3: It is often said that what you put into this program is what you get out of it. What do you plan on investing into this program and how will you follow through with your initial goals?*
- Payment: Complete the required application fee of $21 (including $1 handling fee). This stage is required before moving on to the next required task.
- Demographics Form: Provide basic information such as your address & past employment.
- Letter of Recommendation (St. Mary Medical Center ONLY): If you are invited to an interview at St. Mary Medical Center, you will be required to submit a hard copy letter of recommendation upon arrival. Letters of recommendation can be from teachers, counselors, coaches, supervisors, mentors, etc. Please note that letters from family members or friends will not be accepted.
Submit! All three required tasks must be completed in order to submit your application. Should you have any questions during the application process, please refer to our website at www.copehealthscholars.org or email our team at email@example.com.