Welcome to the COPE Care Navigator Application!
By selecting apply, you will be guided through the following required tasks:
- Application: Complete a series of basic questions about yourself, as well as complete your application essay questions. Essay questions must be between 300 and 500 words. They include:
- Prompt #1: Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, or risk that you have taken and its impact on you.
- Prompt #2: How does the Care Navigator program fit into your overall career goal?
- Prompt #3: How would you utilize your role as a Care Navigator to improve the patient experience in a hospital or clinic setting?
- Prompt #4: It is often said that what you put into this program is what you get out of it. What do you plan on investing into this program and how will you follow through with your initial goals?
- Payment: Complete the required application fee of $20. This stage is required before moving on to the next required task.
- Demographics Form: Provide basic information such as your address & past employment.
Submit! All three required tasks must be complete in order to submit your application. Should you have any questions during the application process, please refer to our website at www.copehealthscholars.org or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.